Carr Brook Machinery is a family owned and operated business based on the Castle Lane Industrial Estate in Melbourne, Derbyshire.
Craig Smith is a fully qualified motor vehicle technician (NVQ Level 3) with over 20 years' experience in the industry working on a wide variety of machines.
"We have steadily built a reputation for quality and service in Derbyshire and surround areas that we are very proud of."
Craig and his family have also enjoyed many years of competitive motorcycle racing which involved the preperation, maintenance and sometimes repairs of high-performance engines built for reliability and performance. To be as competitive as the Smith family have been over the decades, requires a high level of skill and experience that we are now applying to our business.
Craig's Motorcycle Racing
- Achievements include:
- East Midlands Centre Solo Grasstrack Championship
- 250cc Champion 1999
- 350cc Champion 2003 & 2005
- 500cc Champion 2002, 2003 & 2005
- East Midlands Centre Sidecar Grasstrack Championship
- 500cc Sidecar Champion 2007
- British Speedway Sidecar Championship
- 1000cc Championship 6th place 2009
- 1000cc Championship 4th place 2010
- World Speedway Sidecar Championship
- 1000cc Championship 6th place 2010
- Craig's Motorcycle Racing has for the moment taken a back seat as we build the business.